Tuesday 16 August 2011

Singapore Presidential Election 2011 campaign


Presidential campaign
Singapore has only one center of power, that is the government. However, the President through his position, his prestige within the delineated in the Constitution, effectively to exert influence. He should be concerned about people's real demands, and this is what I always do.
- Tan
I do not think their past relationship with the Government, will interfere with my independence from the Government to perform their duties. I will make good judgments, and take my opinion, Singapore is the best course of action.
It is because of my background and experience, it makes me feel the need to come forward to run for president. Because I know if I am elected, I can what can happen in this turbulent era, to contribute to solving these problems. "

CONTINUE READING...........Singapore Presidential Election 2011 campaign

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment